include ("entete.php"); $page=basename (__FILE__); require ("header.php"); ?>
|echo '||'; ?> echo ''; ?> INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEAKERS|
1) Please rapidly provide a formatted title and abstract when requested to do
Download style sheet
2) You are strongly encouraged to contribute an original article. This article
will be published in the Proceedings book, following a review by a member of
the Scientific Committee.
3) Your lecture, slides and written contributions should all be in English.
4) Before preparing your lecture, it is important that you check with the
Scientific Committee Chair or with your session Chairperson, to make sure that
you understand the rationale of the whole session, the spirit of the School and
the type of attendance.
5) Your active presence is required throughout the whole day of your session.
In particular, you are strongly encouraged to have lunch with those students
who express an interest in your session. Participants generally attend the
whole 5-day School.
6) Before the session, please check with your session chair on how to
communicate with one another and to prevent technical problems.
7) Your talk consists of a 30 min didactic introduction to your field,
immediately followed by a 30 min research conference. Thirty more min are
devoted to answering questions that may arise during or after the talk. . It
has been found useful in previous sessions to at least allow clarifying
questions during the talk.